Located: GENESEE COUNTY
Hours: Multiple Shifts Available
Pay: Varies by Facility/Experience
Full Time, Part Time, Float positions available!
Openings within Hospitals, Urgent Cares, and Doctor Offices (Family Practice, OBGYN, ENT, etc)
Paid Holidays, Benefits after 90 days (Healthcare, Aflac, Life), Weekly Pay
Located: Corunna, MI
Pay: Based on experience
We are seeking a skilled, reliable CNC operator to join a local company. In this position, you will be producing machined wood components by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine, maintaining quality and safety standards, and maintain equipment.
• Plans machining by studying work orders, engineering prints, materials, specifications, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
• Understanding programing of CNC router by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets and compensation; calculating requirements-including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving parts programs
• Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to standards
• Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving/slotting, perimeter routing, and cutting; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; replacing worn tooling; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
• Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and daily cleaning
• Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
• Documents actions by completing production and quality logs
• Packaging of finish goods
• Use of power tools, hand trimmers, routers, screw guns, and pallet jacks
• Will need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
• Warehouse, Light Industrial and/or Manufacturing Experience
• Able to lift up to 75 pounds (consistently)
• Understand how to read and use a tape measure
• Have a strong attention to detail; functional and technical skills
• Read, write, & take verbal instruction with strong attention to detail
• Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
• Need to have reliable transportation to and from work
• Good attendance history
Pay is based on experience. Atleast 1 year of CNC Operator experience is required.
CDL Class A Truck Driver
Located: Royal Oak, MI
Pay: Based on experience
Local environmental company in Royal Oak is seeking CDL Class A Truck Drivers.
Must have a valid CDL Class A. This position is local in the Metro Detroit area.
More information about job duties and requirements will be discussed in the interview.
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Experience is preferred but not required!
GENERAL LABORERS NEEDED
Located: Owosso, MI
Hours: All Shifts
Pay: $9.25-$10.00 per hour
Warehouse help is needed in multiple companies located in Owosso! Production, Assembly, General Warehouse, Inventory, etc.
Full time positions with opportunity to be hired permanently! Paid Holidays and Benefits after 90 days, weekly pay.
Private Home Care
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for a Client in Fenton ( On Lake Shannon) need caregiver available to do BOTH 3rd & 2nd shifts. Pays gas stipend of $5 per shift.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for 24hr shifts all over Genesee County, see details below
24 hour shifts: Pays a flat per day rate starting at $151.20 to $189 per shift. Caregiver sleeps at night, prepares and eats 3 meals a day with client, caregiver has down time during the day but must remain on premises to assist client when needed. Caregivers do 2 to 3 shifts in week ( not in a row) gross $604.80 to $982.80 per pay period working 4 to 6 days out of 14.
Pay rate for hourly shifts dependent on caregiver's experience and skill level, starting at $10.50/$12 hour,
Gas stipend for some shifts( based on client location), time and a half on holidays. Attendance bonuses, IRA accounts and Aflac policies available.
Must Have Valid Driver's License, your own Reliable Vehicle, Previous Work Experience in Direct Care, Flexible Availability to Rotate Weekends and Holidays, pass a back ground check.
We provide assistance with:
all personal care( bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming)
transportation to appts/ errands
Follow individualized care plan
keep accurate documentation
have compassion for the Elderly
Located: Flint, Michigan
Weekend positions available!
Local event center in Flint, Michigan is looking for numerous people for weekend cleaning during events. Perfect for someone looking to make extra money! Typical shifts will be Friday-Sunday. Hours can vary from 6pm-2am.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS 1ST -2ND-3RD SHIFTS AVAILABLE! $10.50 or $10.75 to start
General warehouse workers needed for fast paced work environments 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available!!! Paid Holidays, Aflac, Health Insurance after 90 days.
Consistent Heavy Lifting
Steel Toed Boots
Located: Southfield, Royal Oak, Romulus
Hours: 1st Shift
Pay: $11.00 to start
Large company looking for assembly line general laborers immediately for 1st shift with overtime!
No experience necessary. After 90 days we offer paid holidays, full health benefits, Aflac, and more!
Please send your resume and we will review and call for interviews!
General Warehouse/Factory Workers
Warehouse workers needed in the Flint area. General warehouse work consists of lifting 35-50lbs, bending/twisting, standing for 8-12 hours, fast pace environments. Full-time, Health Insurance and Aflac available 90 days.
Location: Wayne, MI
Recycling facility in Wayne, MI is seeking full-time Garbage Truck Loaders on 1st shift.
- Dismounts garbage trucks to collect garbage and remounts trucks to ride to the next collection point.
- Travels on truck to all residential areas to collect waste
- Meets expectations regarding customer service and principles regarding customer satisfaction